Monday, October 23, 2006

FOUR THINGS...

Four jobs I’ve had:

1. Apprentice Optician at Lenscrafters
2. Optician at America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses
3. Substitute for Joplin Public Schools
4. Server at Teller's in Lawrence, KS

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. I Heart Huckabee's
2. The Royal Tenenbaums
3. Lost in Translation
4. Better Off Dead

Four places I have lived:

1. Audubon, IA
2. Joplin, MO
3. Kirksville, MO
4. Lawrence, KS

Four television shows I love to watch:

1. Weeds
2. Dead Like Me
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Medium

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Chicago, IL
2. Ft. Walton Beach, FL
3. Washington, D.C.
4. Los Angeles, CA

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Any kind of sushi
2. Spicy feta dip
3. Smoked chicken dip from The Red Onion
4. Chili from Steak 'n Shake

Four websites I visit daily:

1. luckylikeme.blogspot.com
2. www.myspace.com
3. www.amazon.com
4. www.google.com

Four bloggers I am tagging:

I don't know four...but feel free to tag yourself.

1 comment:

C. said...

Hi Cassy; you need to throw a statcounter on here to see how many visits you have. statcounter dot com, free account, html only. do it.