Thursday, March 29, 2007

Nipples are soooooooooooooooooo Spring 2007!

This evil bastard...yes, the one sniffing around the cone, known among friends as Mr. Seeds, aka Puppycat, Mr. Pants, Napoleon, and Bernard, has successfully tainted the kitchen floor again. He looks like such a sweet fellow, but don't be fooled. He's a shitfucktrainconductor underneath it all.

I've been procrastinating little motherfucker lately, and here I go, here I go, here I go again. Girls, what's my weakness? Sin. Okay then. Just kidding. I just wanted to put a little flow into this blog. Yeah, it hasn't really been about knitting for awhile. I kinda burned myself out over Christmas break by knitting for eight hours a day or so. I'm going to make some kind of sexy linen halter top soon. It's going to be ever so slightly see through, so we'll see how that works out bravery-wise. I really only pull that stuff off a couple of times a month, usually somewhere around day 12 in the cycle, if you know what I mean. Apparently, according to Jane magazine nipples are the it accessory for Spring 2007. It's so relieving that I don't have to rush out and buy anything. I do own some fake nipples though...more of a joke accessory.
But that was before I learned of this seasons trends. I am a natural trendsetter apparently. I sound so soho right now. Somebody slap me. I have a 15 page paper looming above my head that's due by midnight tomorrow for psychopharm. ARGH. This is so much more entertaining. And yet no one reads it. Ha. Ha.

No comments: