Thursday, April 26, 2007

Bloggedy boo! And a myriad of random thoughts...

Okay, haven't blogged in ages. Yeah, I'm a bad girl, but who reads this shit anyway?! Well here are some exciting developments: I'm divorced! Hooray. That became official on April 18th. Note: the other party was not a bad person at all...we were just not the people for each other. He's making merry times with his own new Maid Maryanne. She seems cool and I'm very happy for him.

In other news...I'm starting a zine with my roommate Nicole. We don't have title yet, and it's going to be on a wide variety of subjects, so if you have something you would like to submit, let me know and we'll work it out. You can email me writings or suggestions to casystotyle@yahoo.com. I would love to include a variety of subjects with original and creative writings on topics like political affairs (in and out of the bedroom, heh heh heh), art, music, skating, various recreation, knitting, recipes, poetry, comedy, etc. etc. etc. Please contribute. As long as you don't suck. 'Cause I don't want to have to tell you that you do. J/k.

School is kicking my ass, but it's almost over. It's because I enjoy and employ too much use of my free time for fun activities perhaps, but that's what life is for, n'est ce pas? It's almost over, for a month anyway. And then I'm going to party. Like it's 1999. All over again.

No more car! This is a recent development. My car is kaput. That happened in MO last Sunday while visiting some fine Joplin and surrounding area folks. I'm not going to cry about it. I'm just going to ride my bike and bum rides from people when I need them. The bike storage is the biggest problem so far...I live in a shoebox with three other people, and two of us are going to be riding our bikes all the time. Yikes. We tried to put some hooks in the ceiling, but I found out the hard way that this was not the greatest thing in the world for our ceiling (or at least in that spot) when my bike came crashing down around me this morning, breaking the mounting on both the headlight and the front basket I had just purchased. Boo. I'm not really that concerned about it. We'll find a solution. In the meantime, I'm hoping for clear skies and 70ish temps. Yowza.

No comments: